The Official Kobe X iD thread

i feel like copping 6-7 pairs and just returning whichever turns out to be "ehhh" and just keeping maybe 2 pairs lol

anyone here return IDs that weren't to their satisfaction?
I've seen nike id at the factory store. Multi color roshe and lebron 12s. I'm pretty sure they were returns so I think you can return them to any nike store.

We get ID's returned at our store all the time. We end up defecting them and send them back to the warehouse. 

Planning on buying this but I already bought one last night. RIP bank acc =(
Those are nice! I'm with you man, I'm buying one pair and that's it (unless the multicolor looks really nice). It's crazy how some guys here are buying multiple pairs at $245 a pop! I wish I had lots of money
roll.gif

I wonder how oreo like the wolf grey flyknit upper is going to look. I wish nike would put pictures up of a finished product with each upper. don't even care about the other options, it just would be nice to know what your ordering.

Maybe I'm in the minority but the MC blew all of the colors away on the 9. I wouldn't have a problem only having a light grey pair/gum sole and Sharkteeth (grey/black/white) pair. Even the all black looks dope. I think this year the other options really POP. Last year it was MC or nothing. Still going/hoping for a MC this year, or even a dark green but I'll be stoked to get my two OG selections.
I think some yezzy laces will like dope on these, especially the grey with silver tips. Got the idea from the HTM model but then again, they knew what the **** they were doing.

Last edited:
i feel like copping 6-7 pairs and just returning whichever turns out to be "ehhh" and just keeping maybe 2 pairs lol

anyone here return IDs that weren't to their satisfaction?
Yes you can return IDs to nike or any Nike store for a refund. IDs dont generally come with receipts but you can provide your email used to purchase or use the online return process just like any other item 

I just ordered 4 pairs (+ 1 more Kyrie).  I couldn't resist using a 15% off + $77 in eBates...

Shark 1 (black liner)

Solar

Rose / Gum

Shark 2 (white liner)

that sucks they should just sell them 
mean.gif
Outlet stores do sell them. I returned a pair of mine($145) to one and saw it on the hash wall 2 weeks later at half the price that I originally paid($89 plus 20% off) . With a $5 survey discount I couldn't resist not repurchasing

Outlet stores do sell them. I returned a pair of mine($145) to one and saw it on the hash wall 2 weeks later at half the price that I originally paid($89 plus 20% off) . With a $5 survey discount I couldn't resist not repurchasing

lol thats the best way. best way for someone not to rebuy it is if you put your full name or something that no one would ever want to own knowing that the ID txt is something personal

even better is when you time it right, it goes on the hashwall DISCOUNTED, then all hash wall items have 20% off, and use survey coupon.. +bonus is if you have EP pricing on top of it all LOL

yea I know they do I was just talking about his store and how they make them defective and send them back 

Anyone else worried the mid-sole if you select clear will come dirty, gray tint, darker than the pics?

Pretty much not clear?

Last edited:
Anyone else worried the mid-sole if you select clear will come dirty, gray tint, darker than the pics?

Pretty much not clear?
i feel like it will come as seen (for most people, there will always be that smallish % that gets the scuffed/messed up stuff). My problem with it is that it'll definitely yellow, and I feel like that'd be a horrible look with the flyknit on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom