The Official Kobe X iD thread

You'll get bashed if you give the wrong information,but if you give the right information, ppl act like they forget who said weeks ago before they even shipped or that they were painted and prepare yourself for it

That's because you acted like you had inside information or first hand knowledge when you were just guessing. You even left yourself an out just in case they weren't painted.

Last edited:
I don't care if that "Mint" photo has a filter, that how IG'ers operate.

I can see what matters, that it is Mint w/black accents. 

On iD it was Mint/Green accents

I think I will order once I figure out....

Silver swoosh w/clear sole

Gold swoosh w/peanut butter sole

I love the mint upper. That will probably be my next pair with white and metallic. The metallic swoosh and murky white midsole work well together

Looks good some contrast since the tongue is black. What did you have on there originally?

I like the rope laces on these.

Also, some people (including myself) didn't like how the sheath and tongue are all one color. I noticed on my black tongue the sheath is glossy and the rest is a flat black. Nice detail that you can't really notice through pics. I wonder if it's the same with a colored tongue

Last edited:

The whole point of Nike ID. To create out of the box designs. to get what YOU want. Not all come out looking dope but most do. Good job whoever made these
fixed
People don't get what they want.

3 outta 4 in here only copy the HTM designs cuz they're limited and resell is high.

For example if Jordan 1s ever hit Nike iD most popular builds will be Frags, Royals & Banned colorways. Nobody would make a yellow mixed with this or a purple mixed with that. People aren't creative anymore, they only follow the hype. In my opinion, you shouldn't be afraid to break away from the pack and try something new. I forgot who brought it up but one of the best kobe 9 iDs was that Red pair with Gold swoosh. Someone who wasn't afraid to be different went the opposite way and it came out great. Tanks pair looks great, as does all the green glow pairs posted so far. I rep any & all who aren't afraid to think beyond hype.  

Back
Top Bottom