The Official Kobe X iD thread

most likely Im going to return my pairs and put that money towards that 65in 4k tv :smokin

ill see if i can catch a pair at the clearance for $40 when everyone returns them :lol:

Last edited:
PS. Some of y'all essentially made the exact same shoe twice. The only difference was the swoosh and the soles. They're yours though and you can do what you like, but your options were almost limitless.

I'll have to do some thinking if I keep mine when they come. Not sure how I feel about that picture. I went with silver swoosh on a similar pair like those.

I don't really care how the pic looks I'm excited to get mine. Especially the chaos pair. And can't wait for everyone to start getting theirs in the mail. This thread is going to be an MC explosion!

Still waiting on 2 started emails tho
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Based on that IG shot I am glad I went with black medial/tongue/laces, at least as opposed to grey. I am hoping the darkness of the black sets the MC off well.

Happy with what the weave looks like though.

And I'm still cool with just the asym drop. Dunno if I can do another 4 pairs if they drop full MC.

Based on that IG shot I am glad I went with black medial/tongue/laces, at least as opposed to grey. I am hoping the darkness of the black sets the MC off well.
I actually forgot I did black tongue/laces with mine when I first saw that picture. I had to go back to my order and look, I still did grey medial side though. So hopefully it adds up to a decent combination.

Based on that IG pic, they look good. I wonder if the MC is the same as the 9's or if it's a bit different.

If you kept it simple, you really can't go wrong with MC Flyknit.

I expect nothing but good things

Back
Top Bottom