The Official Kobe X iD thread

nthat.gif
roll.gif

Look back through the pictures in the thread, damn. 90% of pairs posted have white midsoles and there are plenty of speckle variations shown.

I feel like I'm in the minority but I like the mambacolor better than the multicolor. Obviously that is subject to change as I haven't seen the mambacolor in hand but I have a feeling that will stand even when my pairs come in.

Just ordered a new MambaColor "Chaos" pair using university red liner and speckles instead of crimson thanks to those new pics of that chaos MC pair.  

Not taking any chances.  Will see how they both look in hand.  

Funny thing is estimated delivery date for the pair I just ordered this morning is 12/23.  Pair I ordered last week was 1/4.  
laugh.gif

i went red univ for lining and specks last week :tongue:

Pulled a huge trigger last night for 6 IDs. Bought $900 worth of Nike gift cards for $810. Combined with my 25% off promo code and the 14% ebates, came out to a steal of a price.

Might be eating Ramen Noodles for a while thou 
laugh.gif

Got 2 more MC's(5 total now), 2 Mambacolors, Kyrie 1 and an Air Max 90 HYP

Last edited:
woke up this morning that mine will be delivered today instead of Friday. nice! but I am for sure returning it because of the black medial. im redoing mine to everything the same except for wolf grey medial. but Nike wouldn't give me back my 20% code I used for the pair im returning.
mad.gif

Pulled a huge trigger last night for 6 IDs. Bought $900 worth of Nike gift cards for $810. Combined with my 25% off promo code and the 14% ebates, came out to a steal of a price.

Might be eating Ramen Noodles for a while thou 
laugh.gif

Got 2 more MC's(5 total now), 2 Mambacolors, Kyrie 1 and an Air Max 90 HYP
nice touch on those matching mc/mambaColor with the Volt GITD soles

It's been a week+ and I'm still not in love with the multicolor, i'm sending back my two pairs. Not sure if I'm gonna re-make. Definitely convicned me to make an all wolf grey pair though. I guess I'm not a multicolor guy after all...I tried to be something I'm not lol. Hope we can see more more ID pairs in here aside from the MC options!!

Back
Top Bottom