The Official Kobe X iD thread

If some are getting their mambacolors next week, how come we havent seen a pic from asia peeps? Noone ordered them?hopefully we see some pics before it gets taken down.
I don't understand this too.

Usually people from Asia must already have them in hand.

My four of first-run asylum MC's.  Not loving them for different reasons... I may not keep any (but reordered a few with slight modifications).  The black-based shoes definitely seem to have a darker/less vibrant weave.

View media item 1806487

View media item 1806490

This shows how much darker mc is with the black medial smh

Nice pairs snkrspot snkrspot .

Got my shipped email on the MambaColors. 12.4. Hopefully I get them a day early than a day late this time.

Is the picture filtered or is the painted flyknit painted well on that pair?

I remember the yellow flyknit before was washed out

I'll tell yall through my experience with more than one pair and from what I've seen on other peoples pairs, the assymetrical on the multicolor (to include the black medials) are FAR improved compared to the earlier assymetrical with black medial. I had posted a pair of black and red assymetrical earlier in the thread, and the black on the multicolors is WAY more consistent and darker. The midsole is even a bit less ashen.

Alot of bums in here complaining about **** and don't even have a pair or haven't seen anything outside of the web.

Kinda like aholes in car forums talkin ish about cars they haven't driven, then step outside and drive off in a Chevy Cavalier. Trolls.

Did these ID run big for you guys? I returned my pair and the size 10 felt big compared to a size 10 in a Kobe 8. Wanting to make another ID but I'm wondering if the MC specifically was bigger than other ID designs? Any input would be great, thanks!

Did these ID run big for you guys? I returned my pair and the size 10 felt big compared to a size 10 in a Kobe 8. Wanting to make another ID but I'm wondering if the MC specifically was bigger than other ID designs? Any input would be great, thanks!
mcs run small. I had to reorder 1/2 sz up...

Ordered 11/23 and build is complete as of today on my Nike account. Fastest ID I've ever seen made. Idk how much longer the shipping will take but its pretty cool in how fast it went. Just hope in bieng so fast there's no mess up.

I'll tell yall through my experience with more than one pair and from what I've seen on other peoples pairs, the assymetrical on the multicolor (to include the black medials) are FAR improved compared to the earlier assymetrical with black medial. I had posted a pair of black and red assymetrical earlier in the thread, and the black on the multicolors is WAY more consistent and darker. The midsole is even a bit less ashen.

Alot of bums in here complaining about **** and don't even have a pair or haven't seen anything outside of the web.

Kinda like aholes in car forums talkin ish about cars they haven't driven, then step outside and drive off in a Chevy Cavalier. Trolls.

Back
Top Bottom