The Official Kobe X iD thread

these are 
nthat.gif
 to me.. I was actually about to go through the gallery for a purple tongue/laces combo.. only thing I would change is add purple midsoles.. 

Last edited:
these are 
nthat.gif
 to me.. I was actually about to go through the gallery for a purple tongue/laces combo.. only thing I would change is add purple midsoles.. 
I love the purple tongue/laces, the swoosh, and everything else, just wish the weave was closer to the blue/purple rendering:

Mamba Colors came in Friday.
Really bummed to be honest, so much pink in the weave, a bit overwhelming.
Probably will send back, just ain't working for me.   
Will grab a Grinch pair instead.  
View media item 1825521
Really happy with my @nystatenisland
  MC remakes though, right shoe has so much volt in the weave.
View media item 1825503

Yea I can't do the chaos mm it just doesn't work IMO. Those chaos MC that were posted were straight fire though

Since the X chapter is closing i wanted thoughts on my ids.
Opinions on Multi and Mambas?
On Multi-are they too bright/pop or fire?
And Mambas,keep black mid,or go purple?

Multicolors are perfect as is. Is that a glow swoosh or just white?

Mambas look better with a clear or purple midsole imo.

Last edited:

if I can only have one pair of each.. for the mc iD, definitely go with a wolf grey no imagination pair.. for mambaColor, either white or purple midsole works along with the no imagination theme.. although bright crimson swoosh and crimson outsole works also, not enough for me to that route if I can only have a pair..

any pics of the blue glow in the dark sole? thinking of remaking my mambacolors and with the blue in the weave it might look dope

I have the @nystatenisland pair coming this week. I'm contemplating adding black speckles. What kind of paint would u guys recommend using?

I've yet to see one multicolor pair that looks worth the $. the half mc / half any other knit just doesn't look good at all.. def one of nike's best trolls of the year. salute nike.

Back
Top Bottom