The Official Kobe X iD thread

input needed.. I have to make a decision on which pairs to keep before Grinch iD release date.. I plan on keeping 3-4 mc's and 2-3 mambaColors

View media item 1829605

Great work! They all look nice. IMO though I'd keep the Chaos and all white mamba colors. As for the MC's, I'd go with the yellow bottoms, all white , black medial and white with black swoosh.

input needed.. I have to make a decision on which pairs to keep before Grinch iD release date.. I plan on keeping 3-4 mc's and 2-3 mambaColors

View media item 1829605

do u make them for the sole purpose of ig pics or whatever? i mean, you surely seem like you got lots of money to spend.

just keep them if you want to and get the grinches. dont tell me you‘re gonna make 4 pairs of grinches and do the same. what a waste of resources.

i can understand the shoe not coming to expectations or having a flaw. but it doesnt seem so in your case.

nike‘s policy are lenient but when consumers abuse it, it may eventually change.

at 250 a pop, i had to deliberate a long time before pulling the trigger. missed out on various ids in the past, but i just have to throw my 2 cents on this. i am looking forward to the green/grinch cw a lot.

good luck n think about it,

do u make them for the sole purpose of ig pics or whatever? i mean, you surely seem like you got lots of money to spend.

just keep them if you want to and get the grinches. dont tell me you‘re gonna make 4 pairs of grinches and do the same. what a waste of resources.

i can understand the shoe not coming to expectations or having a flaw. but it doesnt seem so in your case.

nike‘s policy are lenient but when consumers abuse it, it may eventually change.

at 250 a pop, i had to deliberate a long time before pulling the trigger. missed out on various ids in the past, but i just have to throw my 2 cents on this. i am looking forward to the green/grinch cw a lot.

you do what you want with your money and I'll do what I want with mine.. how's that? or start paying my bills and maybe you can have a say on what I do and what I cannot do.. or better yet, you can hit the "block" button if you don't like my posts.. cool?

you do what you want with your money and I'll do what I want with mine.. how's that? or start paying my bills and maybe you can have a say on what I do and what I cannot do.. or better yet, you can hit the "block" button if you don't like my posts.. cool?
Yep

finally got my MC in. now just for grinch & 5 rings and i'll be dunzo wit the x's
Hey man nice work on those Mamba colors with the orange. Haven't seen the orange utilized very much and you executed it very well. You a Clemson fan? either way nice work. 

What color of lining and sole did you use on the top left Mambas?
bright crimson lining and crimson transluscent soles.. turned out really well honestly but I don't think they'll make the cut as I had the tongue and swoosh the same color so the heel tab is all black.. should've made either tongue or swoosh bright crimson..

bright crimson lining and crimson transluscent soles.. turned out really well honestly but I don't think they'll make the cut as I had the tongue and swoosh the same color so the heel tab is all black.. should've made either tongue or swoosh bright crimson..
Ah okay.... I did a very similar ID to this with that color of lining and sole. I guess I will see how they look in person if I keep or not.

Get'em!

Ah okay.... I did a very similar ID to this with that color of lining and sole. I guess I will see how they look in person if I keep or not.
gotcha! wish I can keep more but really won't have time to wear them all.. so I'll prolly stick with a few no imagination and one or two fun pairs.. did you #LewiUp on these also? :lol:

tumblr_inline_ncfmy7zmvK1ruflfk.gif

Back
Top Bottom