The Official Kobe X iD thread

FINALLY SAYS BUILD IN PROCESS!!

Never got the email but just checked on the site. Talkin about waiting for the last minute

MCs came in. Ordered 12/30. All these grinch pics making me wish I ordered a pair. Originally wasn't feelin them. Ahh well.

Like many of you, I went with the grey medial after seeing pics of the horrific black spray paint bleeding look on the black medial. Went with gold speckle and volt glow sole.
View media item 1878006

Question for those in the know. I ordered a pair of MC with black medial, if I am not liking what I see when I get them, is there any way to return and get a pair with the grey medial? Or am I SOL now that production has essentially ceased?

Question for those in the know. I ordered a pair of MC with black medial, if I am not liking what I see when I get them, is there any way to return and get a pair with the grey medial? Or am I SOL now that production has essentially ceased?
I'd guess you are SOL.

Your only option is to return them and get your money back...you wouldn't be able to get another pair.

Getting the finishing email has very little to do with getting them - my Grinch has been finished a while, but it hasn't shipped.

I have ordered many iDs over the last 5 years. Usually when i recieve that email, i get the your order has shipped email the next day

I have ordered many iDs over the last 5 years. Usually when i recieve that email, i get the your order has shipped email the next day

Yeah I looked back at my previous order of some KD 6s, and I got the finishing on 2/20 and shipping on 2/21. But that's the only one I've ever ordered so I didn't know if it was common

Eh. I got my finished on my Grinch 10 days ago - no shipping. Was just saying there can be some delays between the finished and shipped emails.

Ordered a 11.5 with red swoosh default rest, shipped and recieved last Friday. Default pair 11.5 just started today? Maybe they ran out of black swooshes

Tried to search the thread first but does anyone know the size laces that come with the Elite IDs? Going to try and find a pair of flat Volt laces.

Back
Top Bottom