The Official Kobe X iD thread

My mc and beethoven id's ordered the day before they pulled them have shipped and I am still waiting for my grinches to ship. One size 12 is finishing yet and 11.5 just started a few days ago.... I can live with them going past 2-8-16 as I'll go for a code at the very least.

Pushing dates back isn't acceptable and they should give out codes for it (I've gotten one when I received mine late before). I understand the frustration. I ordered 2 pairs on the first day. One got delivered the same week as others first got theirs then my 2nd had no updates for awhile. Now I got a shipping email for a mambacolor I ordered over 2 weeks later while my grinches have been sitting at "Build Complete" for over a week. But I can't really expect any compensation when they haven't gone past their guaranteed delivery date (for mine at least)
This.

No build complete email, no shipped email, but my delivery date is 2/8. Therefore all is well.

Last edited:

For anyone still looking for laces, I came across these in the AJ 1 thread

Great prices and fast shipping too (ordered Saturday and got them today....... from Seattle to Memphis)

Grabbed a pair for my volt tongue and stock pair also.  I like these much better than the oval laces offered at the outlets.

54 inches

http://www.laceanchors.com/bright-color-flats/
Are those the lemon-lime and neon green? How do they match up with the shoes?

Need some opinions please...got these in last night and I debating on if I should keep them or not. Just not sure about the blue. I usually don't return my ID's (only did on the black medial MC).

Please let me know your thoughts.
Not for me. But you made 'em, what do you think?

Need some opinions please...got these in last night and I debating on if I should keep them or not. Just not sure about the blue. I usually don't return my ID's (only did on the black medial MC).

Honestly I don't like the blue on them. Looks out of place imo. I would not keep them.

But it's your design and you liked it, when you ordered them.

At the end it's your decision. 
wink.gif

Thanks for the opinions everyone. I do have a lot of others so being on the fence makes me want to send them back.

No disrespect or anything but those look pretty bad in my opinion. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Messed with the race car laces on both the stock and volt tongue grinch's. Thought it would be ok.
eyes.gif
I did the same exact thing...though it looked good. Once I got my Grinch pair I immediately regret the crimson laces. I know it what the 6s had...these just look better with a similar color lace.

@Brain I'm diggin the TMNT pair. The colors worked perfectly. Nice job!

Back
Top Bottom