The Official Kobe X iD thread

Grinches finally came in yesterday. Initially wasn't going to put any speckles on the midsole but all the ID's i've been grabbing were all plain white so I decided to change it up for once. Been playing around with the laces, can't decide on which 

edit: did anybody else think about painting the tongue logo red like the actual pair?

Last edited:

Grinches finally came in yesterday. Initially wasn't going to put any speckles on the midsole but all the ID's i've been grabbing were all plain white so I decided to change it up for once. Been playing around with the laces, can't decide on which 

edit: did anybody else think about painting the tongue logo red like the actual pair?
Definitely red laces.

Finally got shipping confirmation, getting my grinches Friday 
nerd.gif

Finally got my shipped e-mail on my stock pair of size 13s.... nothing like having Christmas shoes in February.  

Picked up two pairs of grinches last week.
I'm loving them.
I regret ordering 2 pairs of xi grinches though. They look way worse than the pictures on the website.
You shoulda been around here when the pics were popping up of the sample pairs from NDC stores, the grinch pair looks exactly like the pair someone in that Facebook group got. Would have been no surprise there. At least you can always return them.

Back
Top Bottom