The Official Kobe X iD thread

And I'm done... The more of the XIs I see the happier I am I went in on the Xs. 
Agree 100%. Nothing about the XI is doing it for me. I considered the Achilles simply because of the Achilles icon on the heel - but in the end I have 2 IX Chinas and 2 IX thrillers, and 2 X Christmas, so I don't need another predominantly red low.

And I continue to be unimpressed with the XI's. I really liked the X - maybe my favorite since the VI.

Ended with 9 ID's.

Finally got my shipped email for the grinches, too. And my replacement Mambacolors should be here tomorrow. Then I'll have all my Xs..

Just got my volt tongue/speckles Grinch in. Very pleased with them. Glad I went with the volt tongue (or rather, glad they didn't cancel my Volt tongue like they did my stock pair). Now to paint the Shozoku.

I need to find someone who's willing to part with/trade their volt green laces for the Crimson, or just sell them. I don't like any of the other volt laces that's been posted.

I need to find someone who's willing to part with/trade their volt green laces for the Crimson, or just sell them. I don't like any of the other volt laces that's been posted.
I decided to send those laces I grabbed from LaceAnchors back.... They were too wide compared to the stock laces.  I grabbed some from Angelus/LaceLab.

I've only had my Grinches for 2 days and can already say they are by far my favorite Kobe X. That green color pops much more than the pics show.

My MCs don't look as good anymore. I would rate them 

1. Grinches

2. MCs

3. Asymmertical

and then in distant 4th

the Mambacolor

Will do a collection pic when I'm done deciding which pairs I'm keeping

Grinch X iDs value about to go up after the Grinch XI iDs failed so badly :lol:

What do I know, glad I got 2 pairs. :tongue:

Funny how the Grinch X's ended up being more limited than the 6's because of all the cancellations lol

Last edited:
I've got a couple questions for you all. Now that we've received our Grinch X ID's I'm curious will the majority of you only wear them around Christmas time or any part of year?

Also what will you wear them with? I'd love to find a Lakers/Kobe volt colored shirt but I've had no luck in my search. Any ideas on what article of clothing to pair them with?

I've got a couple questions for you all. Now that we've received our Grinch X ID's I'm curious will the majority of you only wear them around Christmas time or any part of year?

Also what will you wear them with? I'd love to find a Lakers/Kobe volt colored shirt but I've had no luck in my search. Any ideas on what article of clothing to pair them with?

http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/B...D-4D4A-AA9A-66BFA1B2E43E_zpsn544lwf4.png.html

Also the kobe 8 xmas shirt wouldn't be bad

I will wear them year round. I would go with mostly black/white tops/pants with volt or green accents just because the shoes alone are so vibrant. But wear whatever you feel works for you honestly. Here are some of the things I will probably wear with mine
View media item 1888794View media item 1888795View media item 1888796View media item 1888797View media item 1888798View media item 1888799View media item 1888802View media item 1888803View media item 1888804

Easy, I use my Xmas 8 shirt with my stock pair Coal Hearted Xs. It has both volt and bright crimson.

View media item 1888808

Last edited:
Seen the Grinches on feet today. Wasn't really impressed. I think they wasted it on the X model. I honestly think they would've been better on the 9

Man I wish I came into this thread sooner...I would have loved to have made one of those Grinch ID's. Guess I'll never have a chance again now...

I will wear them all year.

Especially in the summer time they will look awesome.

Can combine them easily with everything black. Plain black t-shirts or shirts with volt, green, yellow accents.

Grey and white should also go well with them. If you have red laces, red will be an option too.

Back
Top Bottom