The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Try checking out from your browser on your phone i couldn't check out from my computer but the mobile browser worked for some reason. 

Try checking out from your browser on your phone i couldn't check out from my computer but the mobile browser worked for some reason. 
It removed both my ID's from my cart.  I also had a Kobe XI Elite Low ID and they removed that option with the fade paints.  I had a problem with my original ID and was just gonna swap for a new one, but now I don't even know if I want to return my current one because I can't get that original option.  Only good that's come out of this is I've gotten 2x  10% discount codes without asking for them. 

I like how this option is the default that shows up now, basically letting you know that you have no chance at the FTB 11s and you'd be better off iD'ing them

But weird though, I bet it's much more cost effective for them to produce more FTBs than it is to make a load of identical IDs
Yea, I just have no confidence in getting lucky with The Draw, and I don't even want to think about what the scalpers are going to want for these. Not going to lie, I added this option to the wishlist. We'll see what happens. One more week left for Kobe 
frown.gif

sucks i was jsut designing yesterday morning and had my browser open with it that I never closed..cant add to cart lol.

Langston Galloway was wearing these tonight at the game 

They didnt look yellow in person like in the picture 

So were mine.  Until I clicked "Place Order" then it removed them from the cart.

Even when you edit what's in the cart they're no longer available.. Say goodbye haha, even tho I didn't custom mine the way I officially wanted glad I still got a pair with that upper

I'm surprised to see such little interest on these new 'Sunset' options on this board.  It looks another 'Grinch' situation.  People complained about painted/dyed 10s, and at the end run they got a true woven flyknit option.   After all these painted 11s, (especially the first round of 'sunsets')...these 3 look like the real deal.  If so, I'm glad I held out on the 11 iDs until now (exception the grayish 'white' with gums soles I got in the beginning).

I'm curious...are people worried these are painted/dyed (not woven), or are they just too colorful for a lot of people's tastes?

Last edited:
The options for the sunsets are a bit underwhelming for me although they do look like a true weave. The yellow toe one looks too similar to the Lees withe the yellow and red. The other id options also are disappointing and dont look much different from what we already had. Hopefully we get a different id option on Wednesday.

I'm curious...are people worried these are painted/dyed (not woven), or are they just too colorful for a lot of people's tastes?
A little too colorful for me. I got caught up in the same situation when they released the multicolor 10s and the mambacolors. Ended up returning both. Also, a lot of the GRs have been good enough that I haven't felt the need to go after more iDs, so that saves at least 65 each. Plus, I'm waiting to see what happens on Kobes last game, I'll probably be iD-ing a couple pairs of the black/gold if that's what he wears.

In addition to the KB11 - Black Mamba Pack, it wouldn't surprise me if Nike did release a "mamba moment" Id next week. More options for fans/people to choose from.

There was that pic a couple weeks ago of that rumored upper with the numbers on it, that could be something they release too.

Back
Top Bottom