The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Never wore EM shoes before. Does it stretch more than flyknit or naw. Wondering if I should get the same size as my achilles heel pair

As soon as I saw the EM and then checked out the price tag of $225, I was out.  As special as it is, it honestly isn't special enough for $225 + Tax.  I would rather get a real collector's item from the Panini store or the 24 Collection.  If they had flyknit, then maybe, but then we wouldn't have all the numbers and stuff.  Still think it was a bad idea to go the EM route and only charging 20$ less than a regular XI Elite Flyknit ID????  Nike you seriously need to get your pricing priorities together.  Regular flyknit $200, EM $160.   ID Flyknit $245,  ID EM $225.....

Good thing i got that 20% coupon from nike when they cancelled my order 3 weeks ago on that Bruce Lee shirt lol
Funny thing was i had it in my cart even though it sold out and i still checkout thinking I would get it lol

I'm sure normal price for non-elite IDs will be $205 and they added that $20 price increase for a "special edition" shoe

From the Official Nike News website : 

Bryant calls on everyone to give their final word through the Mamba Day Generator, which overlays the user’s selected farewell word on a photo that can then be shared on social media.

Available for a limited time beginning at tipoff of his final game on April 13, the KOBE 11 Mamba Day iD celebrates Bryant’s career by the numbers. It's also open for personal interpretation, allowing athletes and fans to stamp their departing word for Bryant on the inner tongue.

The final NIKEiD shoe of Bryant’s professional career will feature a graphic highlighting eight notable stats that have fueled the love and hate, including: the dates of his first and last games (11.01.96 and 04.13.16), 5 World Championships, 4 All-Star MVP awards, 18  All-Star appearances, 81  points scored in a game, 20 years played in the league and 24 for his jersey number. 

http://news.nike.com/news/love-or-hate-tell-kobe-how-you-feel  ( All sources from Nike News )

these will be a game-time decision. the $65 price increase is steeeeep. and that's not including the full-length zoom option that's a no-brainer for me lol :smh:

$225 but looks to be Lunar/Zoom setup instead of just lunarlon on the Aces/DD. Good time to finally put this 10% code to use and that cardpool deal comes in clutch. Hope ebates goes up too.

EM at $225....
roll.gif
  They could have gone a different route.  They figured something out for the 'Mamba Moments.'  They could have simply put a 'numbers' pattern on the swooshes as an option along with making a special 'multi' flykint weave available, made a special symbol option for the heel....stuff along those lines.  A $65 dollar increase for EMs....

I would rather put aside that $225 and use it to pay resell for the FTB 11 if I strike out with 'draw.'

Last edited:
Anyone do a black upper with clear midsole + gold speckles? Want to see what that combo looks like but haven't been able to find one in my limited search?

Back
Top Bottom