The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I prefer the translucent sole, because it does not cover the numbers on the uppers like the solid soles do.

Black sole with gold speckles looks great though

EU is live since more than an hour ago.
Let's see if I will get my pairs first, because I ordered way before US can. I bet, I will still get mine later, because we all know Nike works random on iD's [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I am sure Nike will have plenty of these ID's to go around. They want to capture as much revenue as possible for his last ride. 

Am I the only one, who prefers the translucent sole? 

What I really like about it, is that you can still see the upper through it.

I'm going translucent sole on the black upper and white solid on white. One will have gold tongue. Might order more than 2 lol.

Just in case anyone wondering what gum sole would look like (might be dark or more translucent). White swoosh probably would look better though.
View media item 1992302

I dig the black and gold ones although I'm not a fan of ems.. But since the FTB will be impossible and resellers are already going in on them, might have to pull the trigger on a pair of ems if I get a chance

Although I wouldn't cop any of the mamba day I'd options besides the black/ gold or black/white. They all look pretty nice even the laker coloured ones

Back
Top Bottom