The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

got good news, nikeid twitter guy says that price is from $205 to $225

So full zoom is 225
smokin.gif

Also going to be 3 color options for the graphic
any details with the 3 color options are? i think white upper with purple numberings would go nice. where was that info released?

any details with the 3 color options are? i think white upper with purple numberings would go nice. where was that info released?
The first glimpse we saw of this upper a couple weeks ago had purple with gold numbers. That was before we knew anything about it though.

Was hoping to see a troll Boston Celtics colourway. Gotta get the Blacks, not sure between white or purple (if those are the options that are gonna be available).

going with a purple/yellow fade under the shoe, fingers crossed TTS fits the same as the GR pairs

Not messing around with anything, at least for the first pair. Second pair would only get minor changes, like mamba moments, second pair was wolf grey swoosh/sole.

random question but if you guys could only choose between the mamba days coming out tmr or the kobe 6 bhm which would you pick? 
smile.gif

Fly knit graphics will ALWAYS be painted guys. There's no way to achieve numbers and drawings with it. They can only do sharp lines like we have seen in the PEs, BHM, Bruce lees etc.

I hope the EM with the regular insert is $205 that means it will be much cheaper in Canada. Current exchange is $1/$0.78

If i wear 13 in the regular version of the XI would I be the same for flyknit version? Don't own a pair of those

Back
Top Bottom