The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Think I'm going with the black soles on these with the black gold upper. I think it flows well with the shoe. Clear soles only look good on the white upper

Doesn't look like as limited as Mamba Moment?

Hong Kong nike decided to be an *** on this.

For one, they are still in stone age and we don't have our own online ID store. Any ID we want would have to order via the kiosks in Kicks lounge or nikelab.

The lakers game starts at 10:30 am local time. and Nike HK decided to open up the mambaday ID registration in store at 10am, and you would need to go there early to queue up if you want to place your ID order. 

So basically you have to queue up for it and miss the game, or enjoy the game and potential miss the shoes. I sure as hell don't want to watch his last game on my iPhone

Doesn't look like as limited as Mamba Moment?

Hong Kong nike decided to be an *** on this.
For one, they are still in stone age and we don't have our own online ID store. Any ID we want would have to order via the kiosks in Kicks lounge or nikelab.

The lakers game starts at 10:30 am local time. and Nike HK decided to open up the mambaday ID registration in store at 10am, and you would need to go there early to queue up if you want to place your ID order. 

So basically you have to queue up for it and miss the game, or enjoy the game and potential miss the shoes. I sure as hell don't want to watch his last game on my iPhone

do you have somebody close to you? Maybe have them line up or pay somebody to order for you

They remind me of the not so loved 8 graffitis, which the GRs were straight but the EM IDs turned out blurry

I'll probably grab 2 of these ugh.. can't decide between purple, white or black... Maybe I'll get all 3 :lol:

They remind me of the not so loved 8 graffitis, which the GRs were straight but the EM IDs turned out blurry
Was thinking this too -- the liner should turn out alright though I'm glad that's an option 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom