The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

ppl  thinking they sold out for good 
mean.gif

Torn between White w/ Black stats and Gold Accents & Yellow with purple stats and accents w/ White Swoosh and sole....If only I was cool with dropping close to $500 on two pair of shoes in 10 minutes 
indifferent.gif

Come to think about it. I don't think the mamba day would be nearly as limited as the mamba moment.

Because back then Nike was having a hard time making those real multicolor Flyknit in large production(which they still can't replicate that kind of nice non painted threads for id now. Evident by the ugly painted color on x and XI ) that's why those true multicolor got sold out so quick.

But this is just a printed pattern on plastic sheet. I don't think it should be too hard to produce.

I don't think the real Flyknit is necessarily hard for them to do. The painted stuff seems more so cause they're lazy.

The MC and Mamba Moments were just limited options for hype (and the latter because it being a special occasion), which will probably apply here. They probably have a set amount of time they'll leave it up in the US unless orders are overwhelming.

Last edited:
if done right em are dope just look at the 8's... clearly nike hit the nail with these.

I love the 8's

Does anyone know how the outsole fade looks? Can you only tell when you look at the bottom or can you see it on the sides also? I like the idea of the purple to yellow fade at the bottom like he's walking off the Staples Center court for the last time.

Does anyone know how the outsole fade looks? Can you only tell when you look at the bottom or can you see it on the sides also? I like the idea of the purple to yellow fade at the bottom like he's walking off the Staples Center court for the last time.
There won't be any color visible on the sides, its pretty much all just for the bottom of the sole, here's an example of a pair I did a purple sole with

Back
Top Bottom