The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Not looking to ever ball in these, what is the comfiest midsole cushionong?  Lunarlon or full length Zoom?

Not looking to ever ball in these, what is the comfiest midsole cushionong?  Lunarlon or full length Zoom?

I like all and own all 3 inserts, but the full zoom gets a slight edge in preference. You feel the bounciness more especially if just walking around in them.

The Lunarlon in the EM Aces feel very comfortable. Not sure if that is the same in the iDs, if it is then save $20 and get that.

I hope these are easy to cop. I'll be forever salty if this is some crazy quick sellout of an iD....imagine sitting there trying to get your most preferred options but also racing against the clock lol

yeah the aces are definitely comfortable, also tts. Been wearing them most of the day now and they are more comfortable to me than the flyknit. I have super high arched wide feet so its nice getting something comfy. The EM definitely feels like a sock, very much like my runners  pegasus 32s

damn june 1st expected delivery?
7 weeks max, sounds about right, considering how many orders they'll be getting. Hopefully everyone is patient on these, we'll probably have a repeat of the Grinches with people waiting crazy long times compared to others.

I was trying to emulate the black translucent soles from the Bruce Lees but Black was not an option. Am i better off getting solid black soles with a black flyknit upper or will the clear look good with a black upper?

I was trying to emulate the black translucent soles from the Bruce Lees but Black was not an option. Am i better off getting solid black soles with a black flyknit upper or will the clear look good with a black upper?
Check out the photo gallery for the thread, there's probably plenty of other people who got the black & clear combination, like this one:

Looks like Nike won't let you put the word "hate" on the inside tongue smh. May have to go with "h@te" or "h8" but the 8 looks like a B when stitched.

I hope the other colors don't sell out. I just want a pair to wear all the time lol. I'm not impressed by the graphics on the Mamba Day stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom