The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Yea the NDC balance checked out for me with the Raise card, and I plan on using it within that 100 day window, so hopefully its all good. I wouldn't be one of those people in the complaints who's talking about holding on to gift cards for a couple years and then finding out they were empty.
there are so many complaints. and most of them are just talking about how the cards theyre getting have no balance. pretty much everyone getting scammed has the same issue. no balance. these are all recent complaints too. im just going to stay away. not worth the risk.

I just asked nike chat about the pricing and they Immediately offered me a 10% code 
laugh.gif
I need a code lol.

I thought returning ID's was a pain, I guess not anymore. What reason do you give for the return, or do they not care?

I returned a pair of iDs i had for two years. Wore the **** out of them and the zoom bag popped. Took them to nike factory store... Full refund

Sergio on chat is being a punk, but he's telling me that they mistakenly used the button on the full length zoom from the elite 11 iDs, but for these they aren't charging the $20 extra

Sergio on chat is being a punk, but he's telling me that they mistakenly used the button on the full length zoom from the elite 11 iDs, but for these they aren't charging the $20 extra
i would have xed out as soon as i saw "chatting with Sergio".

Tyra shooting me down too 

Tyra: I apologize I would be unable to provide you with a discount code for this as our Nike EST has informed us as this is the price of the shoes 

Last edited:
Not going to lie, first pair of Kobes and likely my only pair. Saw the shoe in footlocker in person a month or two ago and it caught my attention. Something about the outsole that I like a lot. I tried for the FTB yesterday and the all blacks but took an L. So I'm here lol.

Hoping that sizing is consistent with most kicks and not somethin off the wall. I'm 10.5-11 in J's and 11 in Ultra Boosts. So I got an 11 in these.

Brianna from Nike Chat was no help lol she wasnt giving out that code.

I did get a $200 gift card on Raise for like 172 though. Didn't catch the $5 off code because I was so hype to get a deal off there.

So I'm building mine now, I was messing with it last night. Going to be very similar to yesterdays FTB but a few little changes. I like the stats but it might be too much for me on the upper. But the idea of commemorating a legend for something like this is there so I think I'll put it in the liner.

Is the full zoom worth it for an extra $20?

Back
Top Bottom