The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I chatted with them earlier cause they charged me the $225 instead of $205, I did not get the full zoom...waiting to hear back...

So they won't fix or refund anymore? I chatted earlier and was told they were going to give out a $20 refund.

I was told by Lime that they are aware of the incorrect pricing and they are working on a fix. Told me that he would elevate my order to speed up the process....

Not going to lie, first pair of Kobes and likely my only pair. Saw the shoe in footlocker in person a month or two ago and it caught my attention. Something about the outsole that I like a lot. I tried for the FTB yesterday and the all blacks but took an L. So I'm here lol.

Hoping that sizing is consistent with most kicks and not somethin off the wall. I'm 10.5-11 in J's and 11 in Ultra Boosts. So I got an 11 in these.

Brianna from Nike Chat was no help lol she wasnt giving out that code.

I did get a $200 gift card on Raise for like 172 though. Didn't catch the $5 off code because I was so hype to get a deal off there.

So I'm building mine now, I was messing with it last night. Going to be very similar to yesterdays FTB but a few little changes. I like the stats but it might be too much for me on the upper. But the idea of commemorating a legend for something like this is there so I think I'll put it in the liner.

Is the full zoom worth it for an extra $20?
full zoom only if u plan on balling in em
My damn screen been searchin for an agent for 15 min now
people trying to squeeze reps for disco codes 
laugh.gif

Man just look at their website lol they give you a label to ship it back
I've shipped back tons of stuff before...I just figured with ID it would be a different process since you've totally customized the shoe. Guess not, and that's a good thing!

then hit em up for that code man **** em... tell em it doesnt make sense seeing as the other IDs theres a price different between full length zoom and the other insole options

dealt with her earlier... she said they will send me an email once the refund is processed
Feeling the love:

Kent: Any kind of discount code I can get for the confusion and my years of brand loyalty? 
Kelsey: Because it's you and I love you I'll give you 10% which will cover that additional $20. 
Kent: You're the best! 
Kelsey: Don't tell haha 

Searching for available agent. i think they are trying to match me up with Sergio :lol: no homo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom