The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

F it, Ima try to finesse a kelsey code
laugh.gif
If she tells you she loves you too...you better call her out. She said she loved me and if she's throwing the L word around like it's nothing...I might just become a Reebok guy. 

If she tells you she loves you too...you better call her out. She said she loved me and if she's throwing the L word around like it's nothing...I might just become a Reebok guy. 

Nah fam, I'm saying I love you too bae, what's good with the disco party..

so far we got 

Grant- 2

Sergio - negative 3

not sure where big kelsie stands so well leave her at 0

imrs.php

Last edited:
How noticeable would purple magwire on a black upper be in person? It looks really subtle in the build which is what I'd want

James wasn't having it either. Damn son it's just a 10% code I want because they put a 2 pair limit when I ordered 3. :smh:

Last edited:
I canceled my order last night spoke to a rep few minutes ago and asked him if my order was canceled he said no so and now when I try to reorder it gives the "attention one or more items in your cart exeeded the quantity limit" I'm wondering if my order is canceled does any body know?

For the record ... full length zoom is free of charge so if u want it get it. The price for these $225 no matter what

Back
Top Bottom