The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Nah the email was from John, but Kelsey hooked me up with a 10% code so i used that when i ordered second pair.

I think I got pretty lucky, they promised $20 partial refund when they ship them out... and I ordered full-length zoom on both pairs. This was after talking to a rep through chat and then directed me to a rep through email. They initially weren't budging on the $20 refund, but someone in this thread posted an email that they got from them saying hes going to get a $20 refund, so I sent them a copy of that email and they budged haha.

Shout out to whoever posted that email. 
smokin.gif

What was your estimated delivery on your original email?

For those who made FTB-inspired 11s, wondering what you put on the tongue and also what color stitching. Its a shame they don't have gold as an option and I don't know if I want to mess around with the tour yellow. This is what I was thinking about going with
I was kinda bummed about them not having gold stitching on the inside of the tongue either, I just went with white. 60 PTS on one side and 4.13.16 on the other with 24 on top of both. Looking back at it now I wish I would have put XX instead of 24 but it's not a big deal. 

I was kinda bummed about them not having gold stitching on the inside of the tongue either, I just went with white. 60 PTS on one side and 4.13.16 on the other with 24 on top of both. Looking back at it now I wish I would have put XX instead of 24 but it's not a big deal. 
Yea just about every other pair I made I have 24 and either Kobe Bryant or Black Mamba, figured it'd be worth it to switch it up for once

When should the XIIs be dropping? Wanna know how much time I got on these
If I remember correctly they pushed up the date on the 11s to capitalize on Kobes last season, those were in January. I think the 9s and 10s were both in Feb so that's probably around when we can expect the 12s

If I remember correctly they pushed up the date on the 11s to capitalize on Kobes last season, those were in January. I think the 9s and 10s were both in Feb so that's probably around when we can expect the 12s
Yeah now that he is retired I was thinking all of his new shoes will be released around the AS break

just got an email from nike id... they said the price is 225.00 regardless of options, which is BS... so they will not issue 20.00 refund even though i selected heel zoom. Pisses me off because then i would have just ordered full length zoom... I did order full zoom with my second pair.
got this eamil also . chatted and complained a bit . they told me i can get a price adjustment for the 20$ or a 20% code . i took the latter

Yo am I missing something. Both of my Em ID mamba day were heel zoom only and was 245. And I ordered two pair. So I should get 40 plus tax back ???

Who has a decent non filtered pic of the black flyknit on these ID's? Not a rendering and actual pic.

Who has a decent non filtered pic of the black flyknit on these ID's? Not a rendering and actual pic.

Well, I finally got my XI IDs and they look great!
My opinion on the ID knit is it'll pass for casual use. It looks decent from a distance. The quality just isn't on par with the general release and that effects the fit and its more like a faded black.

Not to be too harsh, but It felt like some really HIGH quality fakes lol.

My opinion on the ID knit is it'll pass for casual use. It looks decent from a distance. The quality just isn't on par with the general release and that effects the fit and its more like a faded black.

It looks like the black is faded in some spots.

I might cancel my order off that alone. SMH
If you can, you should probably wait till you see them in hand. It might not bother you.

A few people on this thread also have black uppers and it didn't seem to bother them.

Last edited:
If you can, you should probably wait till you see them in hand. It might not bother you.

A few people on this thread also have black uppers and it didn't seem to bother them.
Think I will just wait for the EM's to pop back up on ID and do a similar version.

wondering if you can go over these lightly with black dye I might consider making me a pair.

Back
Top Bottom