The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

The black is not dark and they didn't put my logos in gold on the back as requested. I still like them tho. I am going to touch them up with a black fabric pen and darken them

Yeah I figured the black wasn't dark just by looking at those pics. I thought it might have been the angle at first. Welp no FTB ID's for me. Glad I cancelled my order the other day.

i think its the TPU strands mixed into the black weave causing it to not look as dark, I noticed it on my last emperors yesterday. Maybe the FTBs had some sort of black tpu strands or something?

Nah the flyknit itself is just not as dark. I had a black upper ID pair, and the black is way lighter than the Last Emperors, despite the TPU strands in both.

I was starting to be on the fence about whether or not I wanted to cancel the FTB iDs I ordered a couple days ago, especially with that 10 week wait time, then I just got this, I guess I'll find out soon enough.
View media item 2003626

I wish Nike would release an all black pair that isn't the FTB so I don't have to be stuck creating them and getting this lighter flyknit.

Patiently waiting for a solid yellow sole option. Want to make a black upper with yellow sole. I think it would look pretty clean.

When the Mamba Day EM came out, did you guys notice there were plain coloured options for the EM upper as well? The EM ID seems to have been taken off NDC. You guys think we'll get another chance to ID the EM but just with the solid colours?

When the Mamba Day EM came out, did you guys notice there were plain coloured options for the EM upper as well? The EM ID seems to have been taken off NDC. You guys think we'll get another chance to ID the EM but just with the solid colours?
Yes more than likely once they get caught up with the numerous orders they have to fill right now.

giphy.gif
roll.gif

I'm thinking of making a 'Thanks Kobe' pair, black/gold/purple

'Thanks' on one tongue
'Kobe' on the other

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom