The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I wouldn't be surprised if they bring back the Mamba Day print briefly in a month or so and relaunch EM and FK. I think that's about how long it was before they brought back MC 9's and the color shift swoosh and heel options. We'll see though..

Last edited:
here we go 
laugh.gif

Looking forward to seeing the other options popping up in-hand though. The "no-imagination" ones are what they are, but there's some other good combinations that'll be nice to see. 

I just want to get my FTB iDs in hand so I can see how bad that flyknit is going to look and I can send them back right away

I'm glad some people are getting started e-mails. It might mean some people will get them in May instead of June.

Base model people will probably get theirs first anyway. I'm shocked they didn't have some already made.

Did you guys notice the Kobe 11 is taken down off of Nike ID? Anybody know what's going on?

I think it's because they want all the man power to focus on the career ID's

Last edited:
My second order is now being made. First one not yet. Guessing the no imagination pair is getting made first

Got started email on the black/gold upper last night as well. The white/black upper in the same order have not. The black solid upper from another account haven't started either. So they only started with the no imagination (black/gold) pairs first it seems, unless someone can report otherwise.

Last edited:
Probably gonna check out of this thread till pics pop up on Instagram lol. We all know the story here!!! Only half way kidding but I hope the mamba id's turn out great for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom