The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I'm retiring my elites the lining is ripping after three games

pic?

I'm really disappointed in the elite ID's quality compared to the GR's. I think I'm done with that unless the quality gets better.

$325 (canada) for a pair of shoes that are cheap and painted? not happening nike, not happening. i wanna cancel my current order, but i wanna see what it looks like in hand before i send it back.

Last edited:
pic?

I'm really disappointed in the elite ID's quality compared to the GR's. I think I'm done with that unless the quality gets better.

$325 (canada) for a pair of shoes that are cheap and painted? not happening nike, not happening. i wanna cancel my current order, but i wanna see what it looks like in hand before i send it back.
Did you order a pair of the EMs? I'm hoping nike didn't screw up the quality on those. I don't see how they could, but who knows. 

pic?

Did you order a pair of the EMs? I'm hoping nike didn't screw up the quality on those. I don't see how they could, but who knows. 

No because I didn't have a code to use and it was still a little too expensive. I'm positive that the print will be back in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom