The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Thoughts on using the Kobe XI for indoor soccer? It's so low! seems like it would be excellent for racquetball, volleyball, bad-mitten, ping pong, and surviving black Friday at Walmart.
It should work well kobes are inspired by soccer boots

Seems to me that the no imagination pairs will take longer, maybe because so many orders for those?
Reason I think this is I ordered a white/black mamba day pair the first hour, and a black/white mamba day pair the second day right before cut off- got started emails for both of them.

But I ordered a no-imagination pair immediately after the first pair, the first hour of availability, and still no started email for that pair.

And the reason I did 3 separate orders is because it kept limiting me to one pair, had to use different accounts. Pissed because I was only able to use my discount code on the first pair.

Pictures of the default pair making me kind of regret throwing gold speckles on the soles. Do you guys think I can do anything about it now? They haven't sent me any starting emails for that pair yet.

Pictures of the default pair making me kind of regret throwing gold speckles on the soles. Do you guys think I can do anything about it now? They haven't sent me any starting emails for that pair yet.

Use acetone to remove it. Try it on a little spot on the medial side to see if it comes off first.

It'll probably look good with gold speckles. It'll also be different from a lot of other pairs. Id wait till you get them in. If you try to change it through Nike chat, they'll only offer to cancel it completely.

I just realized i didn't change the Logo on my tounge to black. It's Gold on Gold.... oh well

Imagination boyz out here 
smokin.gif

Not a huge fan of that sole but with the right accents like tongue, laces, etc it can work out ok. Glad I didn't go that route though.

Not sure I like those white soles.... it could also be the execution with the white lining/laces that is throwing it off. Need better pics.

Back
Top Bottom