The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Once again sorry to break up the Mamba Day talk.... Just got these "Mischief Managed" XIs in... pretty happy with how they came out. Nike screwed up my heel options. The Shozoku is suppose to be bright crimson like the Invisibility Cloak 7s.. Nike chat assures me these can be remade to my original order.. So maybe they are bringing back the ASG options when the XIs come back... Id guess the nike rep had no idea what she was talking about.. Their customer services has tanked so hard in the last 6 months. If adidas didn't suck so hard i may switch brands. Let me know what you guys think.

They also messed my heel up ( supposed to be black logo) but they told me they could not offer me a remake since the option isn't available anymore. I liked them but the Flyknit was really dull and grey looking(especially with the black sole and tongue) so I sent them back and picked up the oreo 10's.

Was there an option to pick the color of the heel logo? All the pairs I've seen with the ASG heel option everything, including the stitches is color shift.

Nike rep that sees that email is going to get a good chuckle then just hit that delete button and move right on to the next :lol:

cwl50 cwl50 the best way I can put it is you should wake up and stop spending with Nike if they're gonna do you like that. Not that it will "hurt" them but you know.

Are we sure that they could have done crimson stitching on the color shift heel? I went through most of the color shift heel pairs on here, and just took a look through ebay pairs, and it seems like I'm only seeing white or black stitching or just full color shift. I feel like the ordering process was kind of screwy on the ASG iDs, where you couldn't get a color shift swoosh with a color shift upper, etc. that maybe depending on what order you selected the options, it reverted back to full color shift on the heel because the color wasn't available to be added. 

Looks like the mentality logos have color since they are stitched on. The sheath logo is imprinted onto the color shift heel piece. The regular heel, the sheath logo is glued on? I think the color shift material doesn't work well with the paint as it has a tricky texture. That's what I think because none of the sheath logo on the color shift heel I've seen are painted unless shown otherwise.

Last edited:
GALLERY]

View media item 2017852View media item 2017853
My two IDs. I'm returning the orange ones

Can you take some better pictures of the new options? Some close ups? How does the fly knit on those feel compared to your ASG IDs?

I'm asking because the IDs fly knit sucks in comparison to the GR. I wonder if the quality is better on those new options.

Well I'm not at home right now and my wife already shipped the sunset options id's back already so I can't tell you how they feel fam

Well I'm not at home right now and my wife already shipped the sunset options id's back already so I can't tell you how they feel fam
How come you're returning them if you don't mind my asking? Seems like they look spot on from the early NDC pictures.

Yea they're taking their sweet time with everything it seems. They started on my FTB iDs like 12 days ago, usually its just a week before they're almost done. I'm not going to sweat it though, no need to get Sergio'd. 

factories are having their labor day holidays starting this week, so any recent orders will prob be delayed about a week

@CWL50 the best way I can put it is you should wake up and stop spending with Nike if they're gonna do you like that. Not that it will "hurt" them but you know.
Agreed man, thats why i posted in here. Just to see if anyone else was having similar issues and it seems like people are. 

Are we sure that they could have done crimson stitching on the color shift heel? I went through most of the color shift heel pairs on here, and just took a look through ebay pairs, and it seems like I'm only seeing white or black stitching or just full color shift. I feel like the ordering process was kind of screwy on the ASG iDs, where you couldn't get a color shift swoosh with a color shift upper, etc. that maybe depending on what order you selected the options, it reverted back to full color shift on the heel because the color wasn't available to be added. 

Ya man I'm sure on what I ordered and here's Nikes delivered email, you can plainly see the bright Crimson shozoku selection.

View media item 2018303

For those who made FTB-inspired 11s, wondering what you put on the tongue and also what color stitching. Its a shame they don't have gold as an option and I don't know if I want to mess around with the tour yellow. This is what I was thinking about going with
I did this exact iD with the words MAMBA OUT as well ha, have it saved until they bring them back, but I did tour yellow for the letters inside of the tongue. 

I did this exact iD with the words MAMBA OUT as well ha, have it saved until they bring them back, but I did tour yellow for the letters inside of the tongue. 
Nice, I got the Started email 12 days ago for those so hopefully they get moving soon.

Back
Top Bottom