The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

How did they get their pairs already

I've done business with the guy who has the pair with the white sole. He ordered his pair from the UK site that went live earlier in the day. Still came extremely fast since that was on 4/13. He told me he in fact ordered 4/13

I've done business with the guy who has the pair with the white sole. He ordered his pair from the UK site that went live earlier in the day. Still came extremely fast since that was on 4/13. He told me he in fact ordered 4/13
I ordered as soon as they went live in Europe too, but mine still says May 30th for delivery. 
nerd.gif

Once again sorry to break up the Mamba Day talk.... Just got these "Mischief Managed" XIs in... pretty happy with how they came out. Nike screwed up my heel options. The Shozoku is suppose to be bright crimson like the Invisibility Cloak 7s.. Nike chat assures me these can be remade to my original order.. So maybe they are bringing back the ASG options when the XIs come back... Id guess the nike rep had no idea what she was talking about.. Their customer services has tanked so hard in the last 6 months. If adidas didn't suck so hard i may switch brands. Let me know what you guys think.

Once again sorry to break up the Mamba Day talk.... Just got these "Mischief Managed" XIs in... pretty happy with how they came out. Nike screwed up my heel options. The Shozoku is suppose to be bright crimson like the Invisibility Cloak 7s.. Nike chat assures me these can be remade to my original order.. So maybe they are bringing back the ASG options when the XIs come back... Id guess the nike rep had no idea what she was talking about.. Their customer services has tanked so hard in the last 6 months. If adidas didn't suck so hard i may switch brands. Let me know what you guys think.

View media item 2017403
Can we get more pics of that black flyknit?

Here are a few shots. Both with flash and without. I think the reason that the Nike iD looks duller or not as dark of black as the GR is because the TPU strands that are all in the iDs are Clear and catch light making the black look lighter where as the TPU strands that are in the GR models like the BLs and Achillies have TPU strands in the color that corresponds to the color they are weaved into. Seems like a lazy way out for nike but if they are pumping out a bunch of different iDs I'm sure they have to go with a bulk TPU strand color. and clear is better than trying to put black in every shoe or whatever color is needed. The down side is that the clear clashes with the Black upper where as in the other upper colors Like royal blue like i have the Clear TPU strand takes on the color of the blue upper. Just my two cents. 

My Sunset ASG Day Shifts just came in today. Ordered them the second time around off the restock. One of my favorite 11's overall. Very pleased with how they turned out 
pimp.gif

Really hope ASG options come back before its over. Totally missed out on them
mean.gif

Nice ID's up there
I went to order an all black with the night shift 3m swoosh/heel/tongue options and another option the day after they had taken them down without knowing they had taken them off the website.  I hope they come back too, really wanted that all black pair with the 3M swoosh/tongue/heel...  
mean.gif

View media item 2017403

They also messed my heel up ( supposed to be black logo) but they told me they could not offer me a remake since the option isn't available anymore. I liked them but the Flyknit was really dull and grey looking(especially with the black sole and tongue) so I sent them back and picked up the oreo 10's.
View media item 2017809Comparison to the black id 9's:
View media item 2017812

They also messed my heel up ( supposed to be black logo) but they told me they could not offer me a remake since the option isn't available anymore. I liked them but the Flyknit was really dull and grey looking(especially with the black sole and tongue) so I sent them back and picked up the oreo 10's.

Comparison to the black id 9's:

Damn the exact pear I wanted to order.  
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
  What size are you if you don't mind me asking?

Nike is going to sh/t... This is what they call customer service these days.

View media item 2017864
View media item 2017866
View media item 2017867
Some how in their war against bots and resellers they have turned their back on the people who have made them what they are. It disgusts me the amount of money I have spent with them on iDs alone let alone in general and this is the response I get when they mess up... This is 5 orders in a row that I have had to get on chat to try to resolve a mistake by them... Wake up Nike

View media item 2017864
View media item 2017866
View media item 2017867
Some how in their war against bots and resellers they have turned their back on the people who have made them what they are. It disgusts me the amount of money I have spent with them on iDs alone let alone in general and this is the response I get when they mess up... This is 5 orders in a row that I have had to get on chat to try to resolve a mistake by them... Wake up Nike

Same exact thing that happened to me. I was told about the remake and pointed out that option was no longer on their site and got reassured that it would work out. A few days later got the same email you got. BS.

Edit: they also messed up my remake of my other asg that they messed up originally and sent me the email saying all they could do is refund me. So they basically messed up 3 pairs of mine and all they offer is a refund. SMH.

Last edited:

View media item 2017864
View media item 2017866
View media item 2017867

Sergio's back at it

Back
Top Bottom