The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

China EM XI's..

giphy.gif
Agreed.

What are the options for the heel? Metallic silver & red logo?

Agreed.

What are the options for the heel? Metallic silver & red logo?
Yeah, I put metallic silver with red to match the OGs. The 15% ebates is so tempting, but I already have two Mamba Days on the books..BNTL???

Last edited:

Yeah, I put metallic silver with red to match it. The 15% ebates is so tempting. I already have two Mamba Days on the books..BNTL???
Yea that ebates is as good as I've seen NDC. I think I've seen it once get up to 14% on a Mobile Monday, but yea 15% is no joke. I've had a handful of things on my radar, and each subsequent pair knocks off a different pair. I might have to shamelessly copy the China pair though. 

I did have a similar pair on my wishlist, couple differences before seeing those, was going to replicate my grey 9 iDs, but I like the red tongue logo.

I just got mine delivered today. What a wonderful day. I tried the closest to just ID them as the Kobe 11FTB last games shoe.

I will post pics later tonight. I ordered them with my friends Nike Discount so they got delivered to his house. After work tonight I will pick them up

I will post pics later tonight. I ordered them with my friends Nike Discount so they got delivered to his house. After work tonight I will pick them up
Yeah I can't wait to see pics of these. I just ordered a pair just like that.

Thought I was gonna get my mamba ID's Friday all day today since I got my shipped email this morning but forgot they were shipped from China. Lmao..... These just can't get here fast enough.

If you have to, go with the black Kobe...it stand out more.  If I was going to make a Joker cw on NDC should i use volt or the green for the swoosh and logos?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom