The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Thought I had posted these already. All star IDs I got the other week
smokin.gif

Feeling some ragrets not pulling the trigger on a pair like these. Around ASG time I was just holding out for whatever was coming on Mamba Day.

Sunset IDs. Had a code so I ordered all 3 to see what the looked like in person. Red pair is definitely going back. The red in the render online looked like it would match the red on the laces/tongue but it doesn't. Yellow pair is OK. I'm pleasantly surprised with the pink pair.
those are definitively the best 
pimp.gif

These are slowly trickling in the states. Hopefully we see a big jump in orders over the next week or so.

Damn, got that scheduled delivery not available right now, more often than not that leads to an extra day or two. Still holding out hope for tomorrow though. A little luck on Friday the 13th would be nice

Damn, got that scheduled delivery not available right now, more often than not that leads to an extra day or two. Still holding out hope for tomorrow though. A little luck on Friday the 13th would be nice
My delivery date just changed from next Thursday to Monday. When did you get your shipped email? I just got it really early yesterday morning.

My delivery date just changed from next Thursday to Monday. When did you get your shipped email? I just got it really early yesterday morning.
Got it Tuesday morning so I wouldn't surprised if its pushed back to next week, seems a stretch to get here that quick. 

Back
Top Bottom