The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

So we gotta guess when these are getting dropped off now ? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Every time I see this sole upper combination, I love it!  And majorly regret not making this as one of my two options (no-imagination and white-sole)...  Congrats!

Are these XDR outsoles? I'm debating on the xdr outdoor and the translucent. Just so I'm sure the xdr are more charcoal gray like these and the translucent have the bluish tint?

Last edited:
Should I be concerned if my order is still in the 'Making' stage?

The last email I've gotten was that, and I checked 'My Orders' on NDC showing that it was still in progress.

The last email I've gotten was that, and I checked 'My Orders' on NDC showing that it was still in progress.

I wouldn't be too worried just yet. assuming your ETA is 6/27 like the majority of us. I'm in the same boat both my pairs are started but no email since. This wasn't a normal iD it was a special iD so they have a lot of orders to fulfill at the same time so it may be the full time. The emails due to the high volume could also be delayed meaning they are started,almost finished or shipped and the emails are just not up to speed.

I wouldn't be too worried just yet. assuming your ETA is 6/27 like the majority of us. I'm in the same boat both my pairs are started but no email since. This wasn't a normal iD it was a special iD so they have a lot of orders to fulfill at the same time so it may be the full time. The emails due to the high volume could also be delayed meaning they are started,almost finished or shipped and the emails are just not up to speed.

Thanks for giving me some relief.

Can't wait for these!

Might just start hopping into more Flyknit sneakers, I've been loving them.

Nike's updating sucks lol even for non iD's when i ordered my tinkers they didnt send me a shipped email till after 2 days i had them in hand..

Knowing what I know now I would have copped two pairs of the same style that I made. One to rock and one to stock. These things are absolute flames.

I just got my almost completed email . took about 19 days to get that email after I got the started email

Back
Top Bottom