The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Mamba Days going back, not feeling them...can't sell myself on them...idk why

Funny how I'm getting the pair I ordered an hour or two later first
I hope I got your speckler instead of some of the angry ones

Was thinking same thing I ordered a pair with gold specs and was hoping for minimal specs ! I even debated on adding em and regretting it when it came covered in gold specs lmao

Which ones did you get and what size?

Did you get one of the defaults?  So far, most of the 'no imagination' pairs I've seen on here have been heat.

Yes, 11.5, they been sent off already, idk...they're not "it" for me

Man you should have unloaded them to someone in here that missed out or wanted to double up.

Yea you're right...it's a uncommon size so who knows if I'd even break even (what I paid + shipping), I wouldnt look to make profit off a NTer...I figured thru nike was the best bet

fwiw Solexcollectors (on ig) has a few kobe 8's (purp fades etc.) for $99. Maybe someone here can cop

i gotta be selective with my shoe purchases (we all do) and if I dont love em they gotta go

I sat with the Mambas 2-3 days and they aint doing it for me

I think ya'll are underestimating how complicated it'll be to break even if I sold here...buyer would have to pay base price ($225) + tax, + shipping ($20...average), a little more to cover PP fees...buyer would be up around $280-$285 when it's all said and done

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys really mad at this guy for returning his shoes?
Knowing they were only on for day and aren't making them again, yeah, it's a sucker move. If he didn't know about the forum then maybe, but there would be people lining up to snatch his pair up if he would have let people know. But that's just my opinion, i'm a real dude and care about others. 

He probably took all kind of pics for his IG and Facebook Twitter just to front flex, and then returned em smh

You guys really mad at this guy for returning his shoes?

Knowing they were only on for day and aren't making them again, yeah, it's a sucker move. If he didn't know about the forum then maybe, but there would be people lining up to snatch his pair up if he would have let people know. But that's just my opinion, i'm a real dude and care about others. 
He probably took all kind of pics for his IG and Facebook Twitter just to front flex, and then returned em smh

Not the case at all, plenty of NTers can vouch I've sold stuff way under retail (older releases outside the return threshold)

I don't "flex" for social media...I can link you to my stuff

Sorry for trying to get my money back?

A sucker move would be upcharging which would 100% be the scenario if I sold to someone here

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone wants to return them, it's their prerogative.  They purchased them.

Look at the positive side of it.  Somebody might walk into some Nike outlet store, find them...and will feel like they just hit the powerball.  Could be their cop of the year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom