The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Be nice if they were cleaning out some options to make room for a 'true white' and 'multi.'
They have an ID description called White/ Metallic Silver so hopefully its not grey and matte silver lol 
Just came in today. Very happy. Anyone else not get a copy of the shipping reciept?
IDs dont come with receipts, msg Nike Chat they can email you one. 

This is like my pair but not sure Ill keep them, too much coming in the next few months. 
Kinda new to this but Where do I go to chat with Nike?
Click on ur cart, under your log-in name select " live chat " 

Arrived yesterday along with my white pair.... just waiting on one more now
smokin.gif

Order finally shipped..looks like it's coming from China? Delivery date supposed to be tomorrow but I highly doubt it. Just happy they finally shipped.

Order finally shipped..looks like it's coming from China? Delivery date supposed to be tomorrow but I highly doubt it. Just happy they finally shipped.

All shoes including IDs are made in China. This is called "outsourcing" and is cheaper than producing domestically. If you look at most our your clothes, shoes, etc it will say made in China or another foreign country.

Don't be surprised if you get them today. iD shipping is crazy.

mine went from Alaska to North & South korea back to Alaska to Kentucky through LA and are being delivered today.

Don't be surprised if you get them today. iD shipping is crazy.

mine went from Alaska to North & South korea back to Alaska to Kentucky through LA and are being delivered today.

Ok cool! Appreciate the heads up. First ID and first and last pair of Kobes.

Back
Top Bottom