The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Yeah completely cancelled.  My White pair is on its way.  I really wanted my default pair,  the white was just for fun. 

Last edited:
My pair were supposed to be delivered on 06/13 but it was a delay... 06/15 now. Bummer.

I went solid black overlay, took the writings out. Gold swoosh, insignias, speckles and black soles.

Well, after a day or two in Korea, my delivery date was pushed back another day. 06/16.....

Update: They just arrived in Alaska, back to the original delivery date. Monday. Which means this is good news for everyone else whose delivery comes later, yours is coming soon.

Last edited:
Nike just sent me an email saying my id for the last game joints are delayed another month :smh:
It's already been two months instead of the usual one month id creation time

Anybody elses pair squeek like crazy? None of my elites do but these mambadays are on another level. I dont even think baby powder underneath would do anything because of the plastic like material underneath the insole

FINALLY!

Got the almost finished email last night. How much time is it from almost finished to shipped?

Edit: Says build complete on the site

Last edited:
FINALLY!

Got the almost finished email last night. How much time is it from almost finished to shipped?
Usually its a couple days, almost finished usually translates to Build Complete status on NDC. Shipping might be updated in a day, the following day the shipping email comes. I've seen some people say its been stuck at build complete for a while though, so its always a guess.

Seeing the delivery estimate for my default Mamba Days change from 6/14 to "Out for Delivery" today
Me seeing your post knowing mine are completed but still receiving a "Delay" to 7/10 email! 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom