The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Just got my white Mamba Day iDs with a solid white sole.

I got full zoom cushioning and off the bat does anyone else notice that the cushioning isn't contoured to the shoe like how regular FlyKnit XI's do with the heel zoom cushion?

This is when my foot is not into the shoe and its seems that the front of the cushion is molded better and the heel part is popping up.

Just wondering if anybody is experiencing this as well.

I guess, I'll need to put in a couple wears before the cushion molds.

Whoever ordered the mambacurial and Grinch id, whats your del date? Interested to see what they turn out like.

Happy 
smokin.gif

13414251_291384374533297_1205318281_n.jpg
clean man! 
smokin.gif
 very nice shot too! 

After exactly 2 months of waiting my first pair finally arrived today. Its a no-imagination pair with a small twist. Will post pics later.

Do you guys get a text from Nike when there delivered? I'm starting to think ups came already but I'm wasn't home..would they leave a note on the door stating they came by?

Do you guys get a text from Nike when there delivered? I'm starting to think ups came already but I'm wasn't home..would they leave a note on the door stating they came by?

You will get a text if you signed up for that option with Nike. UPS may or may not leave the package or a note, that depends on the driver.

Last edited:
Sunset Fade options are gone from iD.  Maybe just maintenance?  Would be a nice surprise if after Nike reps telling me there's no plans to drop a 11 Multi iD...they dropped one this week.  Won't hold my breath though.

Sunset Fade options are gone from iD.  Maybe just maintenance?  Would be a nice surprise if after Nike reps telling me there's no plans to drop a 11 Multi iD...they dropped one this week.  Won't hold my breath though.

When I click on the ID option nothing will load, nothing is there, the white Flyknit did come back today so maybe more options???

Last edited:
Just got my white Mamba Day iDs with a solid white sole.

I got full zoom cushioning and off the bat does anyone else notice that the cushioning isn't contoured to the shoe like how regular FlyKnit XI's do with the heel zoom cushion?

This is when my foot is not into the shoe and its seems that the front of the cushion is molded better and the heel part is popping up.

Just wondering if anybody is experiencing this as well.

I guess, I'll need to put in a couple wears before the cushion molds.

mine do this too. i ordered a 12.5 ans my inserts feel like a 12. i can see a space in my shoe from where the inserts ends i can see the sole and through it

Back
Top Bottom