The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Pair is shipped... 10 days after order and I know some maybe received shipping notification even earlier. Crazy turnaround! 

Excited for those who got shipping notifications :pimp:.

Just checked my status and it's complete.

did you go with the no imagination pair?
Essentially... just wanted something consistent with the MP IX 
laugh.gif

cant wait to see actual pairs. no funds so debating if i should return my mamba day ids for these. i havent worn them so not sure if i can return still

prolly will see the first on hand pics on Monday.. :nthat: seems like Nike chose a quicker option on shipping instead of the normal 5-6 busi days.. maybe a day or two earlier than previous Kobe Nike iD's..

I still haven't pulled the trigger yet.. I stare at them everyday though :lol: :rofl:

Did the same thing for over a week and was disappointed that the ebates 7% ended.

Pulled the trigger on these 2 pears when the ebate 10% came back. It was a sign.

Thanks for everyone contribution on this forum. It helped me narrow down the colors that I wanted. It was a struggle going back and forth on which 2 pairs I should make.

Now is the waiting game to see how they came out.
View media item 2212628

Last edited:
I'm torn between the MP inspired pair (XDR outsole, volt heel logo, sail swoosh) and the all white pair with gold swoosh.

Plus I have insufficient funds, so I hope they will be available for some time.

Back
Top Bottom