The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

so my MC IDs are on the way.. its crazy to see where they are being shipped from..

PUTIAN CHINA IS THE COUNTERFEIT CAPITAL OF THE WORLD...
Most replica factories in China are literally right next door to the actual retail factories. That's how they get early samples etc to replicate.

Can't wait for pics from you guys 
smokin.gif

So jealous of you guys getting pairs soon but cant wait to see pics. Really not sure if I'll make a 3rd pair. Would love to see pics first.

I want to see how these ids turns out before I pull the trigger
I was thinking the same thing but Nike has a lenient return policy so I pulled the trigger a long time ago. If they look less than desirable then I'll consider returning them. I didn't want to wait because what if they look fire in hand and what if Nike takes down the option for MC before I get a chance to order.

View media item 2214363Does anyone have any pics of the EVO ID uppers? I'm thinking of making a chaos theme using the EVO upper. Also, I'm undecided on whether or not to add purple speckles to the white outsoles or leave it plain white. I think the Kobe VI chaos has a little bit of purple speckles on the outsoles.

Did anyone get an email from ebates about 15% cash back? I received one this morning but if you go to their website its only 10%

Last edited:
Did anyone get an email from ebates about 15% cash back? I received one this morning but if you go to their website its only 10%
Yes, same here.  But when I went to order tonight, it was only 10.5%...  Oh well, coupled it with a 20%!

Fixed the funds issue by returning the Lebron 12 EXT's (Paisleys).

Playing around with designs a bit, which one you like better:

Back
Top Bottom