The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

NDC site still down for MC ID. I hope this is not the end for MC IDs. I want to make at least three more pairs. Does anyone know if this has happened before in the past? It's been down for at least 7 hrs.

Nike chat said it was down for maintenance. I believe it's just the Kobe 11 elite ID in general

Kobe A.D. comes out next week watch the "maintenance" is to switch to the A.D. ID haha

Ha Nike chat assured me they would be back online sometime. But who knows w/ Nike chat

Kobe A.D. comes out next week watch the "maintenance" is to switch to the A.D. ID haha
NDC site still down for MC ID. I hope this is not the end for MC IDs. I want to make at least three more pairs. Does anyone know if this has happened before in the past? It's been down for at least 7 hrs.

Nike chat said it was down for maintenance. I believe it's just the Kobe 11 eli

I'm kinda getting worried because I don't remember a Nike ID option being down for almost 24 hours

weird coz don't think it ever went down for me.. I'm constantly playing with the mc option.. I already have 4 I plan on keeping.. :lol:

Nice. It's back up for me now... thanks [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom