The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Love how the clear sole shows the knit all the way to the sole. Put gold speckle on there as well. Not sure how well that shows up on the pic.[/quote]

Agreed. I get mine on Friday... what color did u use on the bottom of the sole?

Damn this new ID "site" is trash; literally made me tense trying to navigate it (probably because I was already pissed I missed out on some of the older options). And FML for not making the Moon Landing 11s 
ohwell.gif

The Nike app doesn't work here in Europe.

Is that possible for somebody to send a nike link of an ID with volt shield on the heel, so I only would have to change the other options? (not sure if I will be allowed to modify, but worth the try).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Keep them [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji]

That's pretty dope. So you're saying that the heel is sail but the shozoku is white but it should've been sail since the heel and logo are supposed to match, correct? It still looks sharp, nevertheless.

That's pretty dope. So you're saying that the heel is sail but the shozoku is white but it should've been sail since the heel and logo are supposed to match, correct? It still looks sharp, nevertheless.

that's what the option is when you design your iD.. the white shozoku is just outta place and I was expecting more sail to tie in the shoe more.. although it doesn't look bad at all, I'm leaning towards letting them go since I already made an alternate pair to replace them.. I'll give it another day or two before making my final decision..

that's what the option is when you design your iD.. the white shozoku is just outta place and I was expecting more sail to tie in the shoe more.. although it doesn't look bad at all, I'm leaning towards letting them go since I already made an alternate pair to replace them.. I'll give it another day or two before making my final decision..
What color did you choose for your alternate pair?

Damn, the new multi color option is garbage and they took away the glow sole options. 

I didn't realize that the new option was asymmetrical in color. Here's a pic of the medial and lateral side. View media item 2229774View media item 2229775I kinda like the medial side more and would honestly consider making a pair if the full flyknit was that color. It reminds me of one of the sunset options they released back in April.

totally decided to return this pair when I got them Friday, but upon closer look outdoors, I dunno now.. the sail is actually decent.. I don't mind the milky GITD soles not matching the sail as much.. one thing that kinda bothered me was the shozoku on the tongue is actually white, not sail..

View media item 2229585
View media item 2229586
View media item 2229587
View media item 2229588
View media item 2229589

This is my exact pair coming in today.
I'm not feeling the gitd outsole. Wish I would have gone with the white. Prob gonna keep mine though since I got them with 20% code.

I've called Nike about the lack of heel shield color options, they have fixed it (at least in France).

#noPokezached

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom