The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I just added a MC pair to my cart...it appears they are still available for those that havent ordered. the 2 pair I ordered Monday night have been started
smokin.gif

Wow, I was over most of the comments in here and was gonna let it go. I guess this community definitely has gone downhill. Was reaching out for support from a community that helps and thought would understand, yet everyone here seems to like to be critical and likes to take hits? Remember when all of you guys where complaining about glue stains and "significant" gripes?  Yeah, thanks but no thanks. Have a good run here. 

I don't think the pic capture the imperfection you are describing but I understand. If you are gonna pay $265 for a pair of shoes you should be satisfied. If for any reason I'm not happy I would contact csr also.

"Escalated" is a good thing, a rep will contact you and ask you about your complaints, they will most likely remake them if they still have it up or will offer u a refund. It's not a guarantee. This is what happened to me recently. I told them I paid a lot of money for the shoes and it shouldn't have these problems.

Good luck bro!

Last edited:
Brand new poster here who doesn't know much about the shoe game so please don't be too hard on me lol.  Anywhow seeing as this was Kobe's last season and I loved the 11 I stocked up on doubles of several of the models released.

The one model I stocked up on that I regret was the Bruce Lee.  I really only needed one pair of those.  I have one pair size 12 completely new, never opened, ect ....that I'd really like to get rid of.  Would this be a tough shoe to sell for what I paid for them and also what would be the best way to sell these?  Any suggestions or sites?  I've never used EBay or Amazon.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much in advance!

Brand new poster here who doesn't know much about the shoe game so please don't be too hard on me lol.  Anywhow seeing as this was Kobe's last season and I loved the 11 I stocked up on doubles of several of the models released.

The one model I stocked up on that I regret was the Bruce Lee.  I really only needed one pair of those.  I have one pair size 12 completely new, never opened, ect ....that I'd really like to get rid of.  Would this be a tough shoe to sell for what I paid for them and also what would be the best way to sell these?  Any suggestions or sites?  I've never used EBay or Amazon.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much in advance!
How much did you pay for them? I don't think you'll have a problem selling them for around $120-130 range. I'm not 100% certain but I think you'll attract some buyers at that price.

Ordered on Tuesday, and just got the finishing email.
Good thing you ordered them, its a good sign Nike is taking them off iD soon.  I ordered some Kobe EM iD's and had a similar response.  I ordered them the day before the A.D.'s came out, and the EM's were taken down the next day.  

I ordered a pair on Tuesday and it shipped out yesterday. Must be a high priority to make these since they are close to coming down

Well...supposed to get my 3rd pair yesterday but they showed up friday. Problem was I was literally on my way out the door for a week vacation in Myrtle Beach. So I didnt get any pics of them...they were all obsidian with a gum sole and
nthat.gif
. Wont be able to get pics until this weekend when I get home. 
was hoping to see some pics of the obsidian prm options this weekend.. 
wink.gif
 but my pair is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow so I'll see them in person soon enough.. looking forward to seeing these in person.. I was pretty excited to design this pair.. hope I'm not disappointed.. 

Holiday pic of the Kobe XI family. I'm still waiting for the arrival of eight pairs of MC IDs, then the Xmas/lime Elite pair and I'm done. This was a good ol' bittersweet run for me.
Was waiting for this family shot

Back
Top Bottom