The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Thanks man! appreciate the quick pics.. not sure how I feel about them.. 
Yea they may have looked better with a XDR sole but I planned to make a MP inspired pair with XDR. I might send them back depending on how my last 2 pair come out.

Yea they may have looked better with a XDR sole but I planned to make a MP inspired pair with XDR. I might send them back depending on how my last 2 pair come out.

hopefully with mine having more colors, the obsidian will pop more.. my obsidian pair is suppose to be my "exciting" pair outta the bunch of no imaginations.. :lol:

Most recent iD delivered, chaos theme. One of 10 to finish the 11s off. Will post pics of all 25 iDs when they are all delivered.[/quote]

Straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Most recent iD delivered, chaos theme. One of 10 to finish the 11s off. Will post pics of all 25 iDs when they are all delivered.

Straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][/quote]

View media item 2243308
Most recent iD delivered, chaos theme. One of 10 to finish the 11s off. Will post pics of all 25 iDs when they are all delivered.
Need close up shots of the weave. Those look [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I don't really mess with basketball shoes anymore, but these are :smokin. I'm hoping to order the default design. :tongue:

Marv, have you considered swapping LR soles on these?! :nerd: #seriousquestion

Last edited:
these two turned out how I pictured they would.. definitely keepers..
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

rainy here today so only indoor pics for today..
Nice! Got the same exact pair (except black speckles on sole) coming this week, with volt shield on back.

Last edited:
awesome!

here's some not so good shots.. lighting was blah.. tried to sneak in these two shots before it started pouring..

View media item 2243683
View media item 2243684
Dope. Kinda wish I chose the white liner on mine. My pair pretty much has the same options except for the white liner and white heel logo. I went with black because my Kobe X HTM White Shark has a white liner and now there's some black lint from my socks.

awesome!

here's some not so good shots.. lighting was blah.. tried to sneak in these two shots before it started pouring..

My GOD those are beautiful. 

But I learned my lesson. I only hoop in my basketball shoes, so IDs are too costly for me to do that. I already hoop in my Kobe X iDs so that's a $270+ shoe on court that folks be stepping on :frown:

Last edited:
Dope. Kinda wish I chose the white liner on mine. My pair pretty much has the same options except for the white liner and white heel logo. I went with black because my Kobe X HTM White Shark has a white liner and now there's some black lint from my socks.
totally see where you're coming from on the white liner.. 

My GOD those are beautiful. 

But I learned my lesson. I only hoop in my basketball shoes, so IDs are too costly for me to do that. I already hoop in my Kobe X iDs so that's a $270+ shoe on court that folks be stepping on :frown:
yup.. gotta have beater pairs for ball.. 
This is masterpiece. Want to do the exact same one. Is that just white sole and tongue right? Might have to order this soon since your pics made me hype!!
all white but the heel is prm blk leather and heel shozoku is white.. the blk heel makes the transition of the shoe better for me and automatically makes the blk shozoku on the tongue is a plus.. 

Is that the Milky White outsole, Marv? Anyone have the White and Milky White GITD soles in the same pic? I'm trying to see which I like more... :nerd: TIA

Back
Top Bottom