The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Ordered my first ID's today.  MC's, full length Zoom, etc.  Had a 20% about to expire and jumped on the Newegg gift card thing so it was time.  Can't wait...although delivery shows a month from now.... 
eyes.gif

Ordered my first ID's today.  MC's, full length Zoom, etc.  Had a 20% about to expire and jumped on the Newegg gift card thing so it was time.  Can't wait...although delivery shows a month from now.... :rolleyes

Nice. Should only take a week or 2

Nice. I just got hired PT at nike and wanna make a MP style MC 11 once I get swoosh. Thanks for the info.

No problem. My girl just started working there last month. Swoosh is a blessing and a curse lol. I live about 30 min from the ES. Makes saving hard lol.

No problem. My girl just started working there last month. Swoosh is a blessing and a curse lol. I live about 30 min from the ES. Makes saving hard lol.

I'm sure I will run in to the same problem haha. I'm down in San Diego now but will be making a trip up the coast and stopping in Oregon to go to the ES. I imagine it's crazy in there.

truth2truth truth2truth I was gonna say they look so similar to the oreos. Is it worth it to have the different heel caps and tongue combo? Or you looking to return one or both pairs of IDs?

I maybe could do a pair of white BHM w some gold in it but not for full price.

truth2truth truth2truth I was gonna say they look so similar to the oreos. Is it worth it to have the different heel caps and tongue combo? Or you looking to return one or both pairs of IDs?

I maybe could do a pair of white BHM w some gold in it but not for full price.

I have similar thoughts, I do like the all white iD. I would return it but I knew going in that it was going to look like the Oreos. I didn't mind since I got them for a good deal. 25% off and 8% ebates and it was during the week of the $20 off $100 purchase coupon. It's a trifecta for me.

To be honest I have 4 pairs of the Oreos. I like the color ways and at $99 for them at FL. Gonna keep these and probably the black iDpair coming too.

I didn't like the leather heel on these though.its not the fine premium like the other options. It was a vinyl plasticky leather.

I have similar thoughts, I do like the all white iD. I would return it but I knew going in that it was going to look like the Oreos. I didn't mind since I got them for a good deal. 25% off and 8% ebates and it was during the week of the $20 off $100 purchase coupon. It's a trifecta for me.

To be honest I have 4 pairs of the Oreos. I like the color ways and at $99 for them at FL. Gonna keep these and probably the black iDpair coming too.

I didn't like the leather heel on these though.its not the fine premium like the other options. It was a vinyl plasticky leather.

If I had the extra $$ I would double up on Oreos, I wish I could do 4 pairs like you...what size are you? Haha. Love them so much especially at $99.

And can't beat IDs for that much of a discount.

Hope you had a code or used ebates for your order lol. Thats a stack if not

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji]

DBthisDBthat DBthisDBthat

Back
Top Bottom