The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Kobe 11 iDs on Nike clearance

25% off clearance on NDC (code: 25MORE)

Comes out to $147 plus Tax, $159 + Tax with zoom 

ENJOY......

Got the return label for the MC pair I paid full price on, reordered a pair with the 3M swoosh instead of the metallic silver. That price though 
glasses.gif

Thought i was done with xi's, let alone xi id's. But with clearence code and ebates at 9% I couldnt resist a laker inspired colorway for $133 :pimp:

Is it worth getting these with Zoom or not? I don't own a pair of 11s, as such.

For me, in California it comes out to $170ish with tax for full zoom. I went with zoom in back for $157 shipped.

I already own hyperdunk 2016 fk with full zoom so I don't need another full zoom shoe. Will wear these strictly for casual summer wear. If you don't have a full zoom shoe, it's defiently recommended to get these with full zoom, no question bout it!

Last edited:
got my MC ID from the ebay code and I may double up with this price. im not ballin in this so no full zoom is needed. besides, I have my black space for that. is this the first time an ID went on clearance? very odd given that im sure this was one of the most successful Kobe IDs besides the 9's.

got my MC ID from the ebay code and I may double up with this price. im not ballin in this so no full zoom is needed. besides, I have my black space for that. is this the first time an ID went on clearance? very odd given that im sure this was one of the most successful Kobe IDs besides the 9's.

Kyrie 2 IDs went on clearance last year

So you can't change the Kobe logo on the tongue? I can't seem to find the option for that. Anybody can confirm?

TopCashback.com is at 12% if you want a little more money back.

Thinking of going with this. Kinda sucks that the heel and tongue logo color are tied together because I would rather have the heel be black too. Does anyone know if the metallic silver swoosh looks pretty good in real life too or should I just go with the leather swoosh?

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion! I might do that. After bugging my siblings and friends about their opinions, I think I'm rolling with the black and silver haha

Last edited:
The flyknit at the toe and mid section is black and gray with a little bit of white near the heel only. Even though I went all black, I think a white tongue/lining/heel on the shoe would look good with the Evo pattern. I used premium black leather for swoosh and heel.

View media item 2356836
View media item 2356833
View media item 2356839
View media item 2356843

Thanks for the pics, finally got a pair. Sale and ebates too good to pass up. Been holding out for these.
Went with the top pair.View media item 2380564

I can't decide what to do. Ive been waiting for these to go on sale cuz i have gift cards and now i think i want 31s more....idk to many choices

Back
Top Bottom