The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I've only wore them around the house so far and you can definately feel them. I've got a game tomorrow so should be able to say better then
looking forward to the review.. so full zoom worth the extra $20 so far? and do they fit like the GR's? sometimes, iD's fit narrower..

Thanks

Not quite daylight but better lighting
Nice and clean.  Redeems the white upper
happy.gif

For reference... M

The "white" upper transitions from solid white near the heel to a grayish heathered weave where the laces begin.

The grey upper should be uniformity grey from heel to toe and should be darker, according to the rendering

i.e. If you're not sure, it's a white upper if the back is white.

Last edited:
That white pair looks clean... when dudes gonna stop filtering IDs man we wanna c how the shoe actually looks

XDR is dark grey... and yea you just gotta design the shoe as if it where wolf grey instead of white lol

looking forward to the review.. so full zoom worth the extra $20 so far? and do they fit like the GR's? sometimes, iD's fit narrower..

Thanks

Yeah so far in liking it. They fit exactly the same as my Achilles heels. I've put a photo on with them against a wall so you can compare but they feel the same to me. Maybe a mm or two if anything View media item 1888815

Back
Top Bottom