The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Not my pics.
Really like both of these, first pair might be too similar  for me to make another one compared to the pair I got on the way, save for the gum sole/black heel.  Bottom pair I'd go with the translucent sole too. I hope they have a Hollywood Nights game soon so we can see what Kobe might have.

Last edited:
I had high hopes for these iD's, but most of the pairs we have seen yet, look nothing like the expectations and renderings.

^

the two pairs on the pic above look decent though 

The grinches aren't looking good so far.
I ordered these two colors. View media item 1889014
Hopefully the red and the neon yellow will help make the shoe not as dull.
Just so disappointed with the dull green they used. Why couldn't they just stick with the same color as the X grinches [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I ordered these two colors.

Just so disappointed with the dull green they used. Why couldn't they just stick with the same color as the X grinches [emoji]128545[/emoji]
Did you order them just now?

I ordered these two colors.

If you just ordered them today:
Did you look at the pics of them in the thread before ordering?

I hope you did, otherwise you will probably be disappointed. 

Last edited:
and yet you just ordered 2 pairs.....

giphy.gif

^was wondering what black swoosh would looklike on the black upper.  Not bad, not amazing either

i want these but i dont want trash pink paint

i also dont want to wait till they take it down
alien.gif

So my big question is: IS IT TRUE BLACK FLYKNIT? or is everything pretty much the white/wolf grey base and then painted?  

Anyone can confirm that from the black pair?

Purple upper doesn't look too bad. I'll probably just stick with the white or black though til other options with non-painted flyknit pop up.

And the volt tongue on that Grinch upper really highlights just how faded that supposed green-volt upper is. A volt tongue on the Grinch Xs pretty much blends right in with the volt part of that upper.

View media item 1889095
i want these but i dont want trash pink paint
i also dont want to wait till they take it down0]

I know exactly how you feel. I wanted to pull the trigger on a pair with gum bottom but was worried about the painted pink looking horrible. Then they took the gum bottom option away. They're still in my cart with the gum bottom so maybe they can still be made. I have a feeling that pink won't be available too much longer. Seems like they always take the pink option away on the Kobe's

So my big question is: IS IT TRUE BLACK FLYKNIT? or is everything pretty much the white/wolf grey base and then painted?  

Anyone can confirm that from the black pair?
I was wondering the same thing. They don't look painted from the pictures of I've seen. You can still see the TPU strands. On the Ascension pair that was shown you can see that the black was painted on and it covered the TPU strands. Hopefully, I'm not wrong.

What's wrong with that?

I personally don't like any or own any Yeezys, either Nike or Adidas but I iD'd some Air Max 90s with the Platinum cw and I think they came out pretty dope. Get compliments every time I wear them 
View media item 1888426

Check every ID thread in this forum and the retro forum. Dating all the way back to the Kobe 8s. It was cute back then. Now? It's been done too much. Washed.

As always some colors look better than others.

I guess I'll stick with good ol black so I can get my full length zoom insole.

people can't get off ye's you know what.. they wanna copy him in every way possible..

i wonder how many went home to their girls last night after amber rose's tweet with a new proposal :lol:

In my head I imagined that conversation. :lol:

Babe, did you hear what happen with Kanye today?

Back
Top Bottom