The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Yeah I designed those back in 2010. My girl found your post about making a XI iD and told me about it. So I thought I'd give my props! Great job.

Yeah I designed those back in 2010. My girl found your post about making a XI iD and told me about it. So I thought I'd give my props! Great job.

Cool... Congrats that's one of my favorite kobe colorways. I went with the grey upper, they are a bit dark but turned out nice.

Cool... Congrats that's one of my favorite kobe colorways. I went with the grey upper, they are a bit dark but turned out nice.
Thanks man greatly appreciate it. It was such an honor to see him and basically the whole team where them. Do you have pictures of them? I would love to see them.

the way nike design this flyknit was a fail, the way the black is mixed in just makes it look dirty and takes away from the colors :smh:

the way nike design this flyknit was a fail, the way the black is mixed in just makes it look dirty and takes away from the colors
mean.gif
You know its done on purpose lol 

wait til the 12 and 13 drop once he retires they will magically improve the FK process 
laugh.gif

You know its done on purpose lol 

wait til the 12 and 13 drop once he retires they will magically improve the FK process :lol:

:lol:

how are you able to design something so great like the knit on the 9's (10's were nice too but not as good) and then do this? waste of knit i say. 8's look better and thats EM :rolleyes

yeah i'm mad tbh cause i like the silhouette of the shoe

nike instead of raising the price decided to make a cheaper shoe :smh:

Last edited:
Nike will bring back some older KB IDs models not sure of the entire list but there should be a few models Im told 

Would love another pair of 8s and 9s, but if the 2K4s drop, I might liquidate my collection and stock up on those. Despite all the advancements in tech the past 12 years, the 2K4s remain my favorite shoe to ball in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom