The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I'm not getting my hopes up yet for a IV iD til there's more confirmed info, but it'd be awesome if they were brought back. I hope they space all of this stuff out though. Between the FTB pack, other Kobe retros, Kobe/Jordan PEs, Kobe XIs, and Kobe iD options, the amount of stuff releasing is just insane.
you know **** just got real when @Wayne141  is asking for more time to cop lol. 

Shoes showed up to my girls house. She sent the infamous potato pic. Not only that she didn't have time to take more pics but she's gonna drop em off to me tonight so I can't complain. Will have pics today or tomorrow Basically every NT anecdote lol

Last edited:
This option looks pretty good. Didn't order any of the shift options but I could see wearing those. Nicely done!

ill never cop a shoe knowing i might have to pay interest on it
Yup. Lol to all of you young dudes who think you're really doing it when in reality, you're carrying a balance on your credit card(s).
Buddy of mine refuses to get a credit card because he states that it will be his downfall. At least he recognizes his weakness.

Buddy of mine refuses to get a credit card because he states that it will be his downfall. At least he recognizes his weakness.

Smart move. I learned the hard way. I didn't accumulate a ton of credit card debt, but that, along with student loans, set me back about a year when it came time to apply for a mortgage. If I could do it all over again, my collection would be at 25 pairs instead of +150. Learn from my mistakes kids. Banks don't give a **** how many pairs of kicks you got. Save that money.

Smart move. I learned the hard way. I didn't accumulate a ton of credit card debt, but that, along with student loans, set me back about a year when it came time to apply for a mortgage. If I could do it all over again, my collection would be at 25 pairs instead of +150. Learn from my mistakes kids. Banks don't give a **** how many pairs of kicks you got. Save that money.
Ya no kidding save more then you spend on kicks... Two years ago I sold about half my collection to get the down payment on my house. The bank was verifying my funds and I had to explain to them that all of the money came from selling sneakers... Im pretty sure they thought I was a drug dealer cuz they couldn't believe that much money came from shoes. 

ill never cop a shoe knowing i might have to pay interest on it

Yup. Lol to all of you young dudes who think you're really doing it when in reality, you're carrying a balance on your credit card(s).

Partly sarcasm.

I have 16 more months interest free anyway.

I've built my credit up pretty well thus far, without having a ton of money either. I'm not dense on the subject.

Last edited:
Partly sarcasm.

I have 16 more months interest free anyway.

I've built my credit up pretty well thus far, without having a ton of money either. I'm not dense on the subject.

Buy all the Kobe's you want now. OG's are better. Retro quality only going down. Charge it up and marry a rich chick.

So I just hopped on ID for the first time just to mess with color options. Is the glow in the dark outsole gone? I was just playing around with it just now. All of  a sudden its gone. Was that a glitch or something?

Back
Top Bottom