The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Got my kobe XI beethoven inspired
Really liking those, I have yet to pull the trigger on my obligatory Beethoven inspired pair mostly because I couldn't decide on the sole, outdoor sole seemed too dark and wasn't sure if I'd add speckles on the white outsole. That looks pretty good though. Probably add them to the wishlist and wait until last call.

Anyone notice how the KD8 ID are on sale and you can use the epic25 clearance code to get them down to 150.

If they did that with the Kobe XI, I'd go nuts. 3 more pairs lol

Anyone notice how the KD8 ID are on sale and you can use the epic25 clearance code to get them down to 150.

If they did that with the Kobe XI, I'd go nuts. 3 more pairs lol
I know man - when I saw that it was exactly what I was thinking, "why can't the kobe be on sale as well..." 
ohwell.gif

Would never expect them to be but it's ok to dream right? haha

Really liking those, I have yet to pull the trigger on my obligatory Beethoven inspired pair mostly because I couldn't decide on the sole, outdoor sole seemed too dark and wasn't sure if I'd add speckles on the white outsole. That looks pretty good though. Probably add them to the wishlist and wait until last call.

If I ever do cop mines I'm going with the black speckles on the white soles.

lol so salty right now.... dayshift color option on the heel is back... had to cancel my order and now reordering....

Last edited:
hey guys, was derozans shoe color shift day at the heel? just put in order on sunday and option is up on monday!!

Back
Top Bottom