The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

View media item 1973481
Since it was Kobes last season... Had to make a pair. "Mamba Venum Spitters"

Went with volt tongue, Chrome logo on tongue, volt logo on heal, and volt splatter on sole. I dig em a lot but I don't dig NIKE forgetting my chrome tips and leaving a random glue spot on each shoe/sole. ive already contacted NIKE about it but just waiting on response from them. What would y'all do?

View media item 1973481
Since it was Kobes last season... Had to make a pair. "Mamba Venum Spitters"

Went with volt tongue, Chrome logo on tongue, volt logo on heal, and volt splatter on sole. I dig em a lot but I don't dig NIKE forgetting my chrome tips and leaving a random glue spot on each shoe/sole. ive already contacted NIKE about it but just waiting on response from them. What would y'all do?

If all the same options are still available, might as well just return and make a new one.

Dont wanna wait weeks again. What's the return policy if they remake them? Do u wear them until they make your pair? Anybody know?
I think you get 30 days to "test" them out. 1 year if unworn.
Might be longer for defects

Last edited:
Thinking about returning these and doing a night shift with black lining and tongue. The white just gets dirty so fast. Only wore them like 90 minutes with a fresh pair of white socks and still got a dirty smh

Which white parts, the inside or the tongue ?

Last edited:
I'm a little peeve that NikeId couldn't give this option. The brave blue general release has this solid color on the  sides of the out soles and underneath it's clear. I love my kobe Id and I think it looks amazing especially in person but things like this is bothersome when spending almost $300. And the fact that you couldn't select a shift option on the swoosh if you chose a shift upper. 

Last edited:
All the more reason to pick up a pair of the Avars, save 45-65 if not more on a pair of GRs, but I agree that option would be awesome on an iD.

Nike approved my remake. The shoes were a lil snug so they let me re create my shoe with an half size bigger and I added the color changing heel and tongue. They said I can wear my current ones until the NEW ones arrive. John from Nike ID is the TRUTH... Now hopefully the new ones don't arrive with glue on the soles again.

Nike approved my remake. The shoes were a lil snug so they let me re create my shoe with an half size bigger and I added the color changing heel and tongue. They said I can wear my current ones until the NEW ones arrive. John from Nike ID is the TRUTH... Now hopefully the new ones don't arrive with glue on the soles again.

Sending my days back for a refund so I can make a night pair. Worn but still get full refund

Back
Top Bottom