The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

just saw one of those ads for it on twitter.

The page does, but the product doesnt actually load for me.

^ having the same problem. all of nikeid isn't working for me, not just this product

Last edited:
same...looks like there's a new option on the normal ID too. can't tell for sure cause nothing is loading.

Options are alright, but I will probably pass.
Plus I don't see myself wearing them enough.

Last edited:
so you telling me nike can do a non painted "sunset" flyknit pattern? lol sucks for the people who ordered the sunset ids.

Y'all crazy if u think these aren't painted. Of course they're painted. It's always been painted. Will always be painted.

those arent painted man. the others were obvious but these aint painted... nike does it all the time throws out **** painted flyknit then gives us legit colored flyknit

mambacolors, multicolors, grinches...all not painted. It's these special edition ones that they don't paint.

mambacolors, multicolors, grinches...all not painted. It's these special edition ones that they don't paint.

pretty sure grinches were painted. If not, those things looked like complete garbage then.

Last edited:
Until someone volunteers to do one and we see them, I'll assume they're painted. Whats special about these tho? If they bring out a multi option like the 9, then for sure those won't be painted.

Back
Top Bottom